This is becoming a worrying trend as its the second week in a row that I’ve failed my FDWHP goals. Was supposed to make up 3 pieces of post apocalyptic terrain but in the end only made 1, the bio sludge tank
So only 1 point.
Now this isn’t to say that I haven’t been doing hobby because I certainly have. This week I’ve done the following;
- Progressed my Dead Mans Hand Gang
- Designed and built some pirate buildings for use in Blood and Plunder
- Finished basing and undercoating my 40k stuff from last week
- Progressed my Dragon Rampant painting competition entry
and finally I ran a 20 odd person gaming event at my house over the weekend – bloody bunch of reprobates.
But frankly that isn’t an excuse.
The whole point of FDWHP is to keep us focused on the things that need doing, rather than just doing ‘hobby’ as without that focus i end up with a million projects started and very few finished.
So this week I shall be cracking on with the following
- Finish painting one of the models my ChibiMisaki crew
- Build and Base my Route 666 stuff in preparation for Gaslands
- Design and Build a church for Father Wilson based on this little beauty for use in Ascension
Lets see how I can get on
Lets face it, I’m a complete geek, wargaming, xbox games and playing with lasers. I tried 3D printing but it made my head hurt. Flighty in the extreme, hobby projects last a couple of days before moving onto the next one